Penguin Of The Week: Cherry Pink

Hey Penguins, DJ here!

Megg updated the What's New blog with a new POTW. The person who won this week is........Cherry Pink!

"Hi Penguins!
Cherry Pink was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by Kayna1!
Here is their nomination:
"I would LOVE to nominate my BFF i have seen many times she is so sweet and we play together every time we both are on. She always makes me smile and her username is Cherry Pink. she is the nicest penguin I have ever met. When I first met her we were waiting for Gary to get on. we came best friends!"


Congrats Cherry Pink!
Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 10,000 coins and the POTW Background.
Waddle on!
-Club Penguin Team"
Congratulations to Cherry Pink for winning this weeks POTW!
Waddle on!
-DJ

NO COMMENT(S)

Post a Comment