Club Penguin: 11th Anniversary Party & New Pin.

Hey Penguins, DJ here. I haven't done a blog post in a few months so I thought I'd do another post on the 11th Anniversary party on Club Penguin!

It's time! Every October, Club Penguin celebrate a certain year milestone of how old Club Penguin is. This year, it's the 11th anniversary!. When you log in, you'll be greeted with a screen with Aunt Arctic where you can obtain the 11th Anniversary hat and background!


The items look sweet. Then, if you head over to the Coffee Shop, you can view the yearbook and also collect the items there!


You can also view the 2016 yearbook here.


The new pin was also added today. It's called "Rubber Ducky Pin". It's hidden at the School. 


The items and pin look awesome on my playercard! :D


Sorry for the lack of posts, I'll try and post more. 

Waddle on!
-DJSpinner (Jack)


NO COMMENT(S)

Post a Comment