Club Penguin Reunion 2016 - Screenshots

Club Penguin Reunion 2016

On Saturday 22nd October, Club Penguin Reunion started. For those who don't know, Club Penguin Reunion is a community hosted event where multiple Club Penguin mods and tons of Club Penguin players have a meetup. As I have only been to one CP Reunion, this is my first post on it. I managed to gather some screenshots from every language that had a reunion party (English, Spanish, French and Portuguese). Enjoy these pictures I captured from each event. :)

#CPReunionPT (Portuguese)










#CPReunionES (Spanish)








#CPReunionFR (French)






















And finally...

#CPReunion (English)


This was the biggest out of them all. Rooms were full, games crashed, bots joined (sadly) and quite a few mods joined, such as Businessmoose, Megg, Pirate, Sir Champion, Stackoverflo and Deamama. After the party, Sqaishey (Sqaisheyyt) and Chrisdog93 came!



































I'd like to thank Club Penguin and the CPReunion team for making this happen. This was the most fun I've had in ages and I'm so glad I could come. I'd also like to thank the moderators, Sqaishey and Chrisdog93 for sending me a postcard, it's something to remember. 

My favorite part of #CPReunion was meeting the mods and getting postcards from them. I also managed to have a small conversation with Sqaishey while we were both being attacked by bots, she was enjoying herself and didn't mind. 

Thanks for the fun everyone, until next year...

Waddle on!
-Jack (DJSpinner13)

1 comment:

  1. It was pretty awesome that Sqaishey showed up! :P

    ReplyDelete