TheCpGlitch Is Back!


Hi Guys,
It's me your friend Graphicboy I know I've been inactive from several years and the reason was I was busy with my studies but now as I'm free I decided to run this blog again. So as we all know Club Penguin has been shut down and instead of that now today's we all are playing Club Penguin Rewritten! It was really sad to hear that Club Penguin got shut down but at the end we have another alternative CP Rewritten! So it will take time for me to re-design the website again as well as hire new authors for the same. Are you interested to be the part of the TheCPGlitch Team? If so,  make sure to message me on Twitter. And just to inform you guys you can find me on CP Rewritten by the name of Tweaky15. Make sure to add me as a friend!

Waddle on!
-Tweaky15

NO COMMENT(S)

Post a Comment